Friday, January 28, 2011
Preschool...
So this last Tuesday marked 2 weeks down of preschool for Miss Claire. We decided to enroll her this Spring in one day per week class so that she could have time playing with other kids (which she loves) and hopefully learn better sharing. She has done great going to Sunday school, but does seem to get in a little trouble. I was very hesitant on her starting last fall, but now at almost 26 months...I think she is more than ready. She was excited to go, and loved getting to pick out a new lunch bag. She has done absolutely great! She has loved going to school with the kids and Miss Kathy and Miss Jill. This week she even took an hour nap and pee-pee-ed in the potty. We're on a good roll....so hopefully the rest of the year will continue as a success!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at Miss Thing!! She's a funny little girl!! :) Good job on the blog too! I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete