Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tangled

A lazy Saturday.....Claire and I started off the morning watching the movie Tangled as Graham slept.  She loves this movie! (along with Toy Story, which are about her favorites)  At the very end, Ryder, Rapunzel's boyfriend, gets stabbed by the evil mother.  He is slowly fading to die and Rapunzel is then able to save him with a magical tear.  As Claire is watching this, she asks about his boo boo and if he is going to a doctor.  I tell her he is going to be ok, and then I look at her, and she has serious eyes and face and her eyes are tearing up.  I love on her and a tear rolls down her cheek.  I can't believe she even processed what was happening and it made her that sad?  I loved on her and she was ok.  Wow, she never stops amazing me at what she does and what she knows.  I love her!  And of course they all live happily ever after.  : )



We had a fun day!  It was Graham's one month birthdate.  I will write more and post pictures of this special date too.


No comments:

Post a Comment