Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Long, Long time....
Well, it has been forever and a day and I have really gotten out of the habit of writing on this blog. I realllyyyy want to get back into it though. I know have 2 beautiful babies and it kills me to think that I will forget all of the adorable things they say and the fun things that we do. I almost want to cry just thinking that my precious Graham will be 4 weeks in just 2 days. Ahhhh!!! Anyway, one of my favorite lines for Claire to say at the moment is "Where is it?" and she says it in this cute little voice and looks a little confused too. She loves "Baby Graham" and it occasionally sounds like she is substituting the Gr for a D. Ok, well I promise to write more...I just needed a boost to get started and not off to hold my precious baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment