Well, long time no write and the longer I go the harder it is to get back on here and type. Thought I would share a cute little Claire story. The other day we were upstairs playing and Claire saw an old picture of me and our dog Sadie. Sadie passed away last summer, and we talk about her from time to time, but I'm sure Claire has already forgotten her. She used to love crawling over to her while Sadie was asleep on the floor and grab a hand full of hair or love on her or play doctor with her. Anyway, Claire looked at the photo and said "Sadie?" And I said "yes baby, she is in heaven with Jesus. She's not with us now." And Claire responded..."in the bible?" This made me smile and I just went with it..."yes." Can't you just think....Jesus and the yorkie Sadie....walking on water. Ha. God bless my daughter....I'm so grateful that she already knows that Jesus loves her and that she loves the bible.
And also that she thinks the man with the white beard on the cover of her children's bible is Santa Clause, of course not Noah. : )
Great memories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment